- 8 hours of theory and practice
- Course Manual
- No Prerequisite required
PURMOTION 101 TRAINING
This one-day workshop is designed to introduce trainers to the PurMotion Methodology and aquaint them with the basic movement patterns for each of the major PurMotion Equipment Systems.
Participants will get practical applications of paramount concepts like basic human movements, planes of motion, complex movements, bilateral/unilateral loads and how to bring it all together when conducting workouts.
Participants and trainers will understand how different and unique the PurMotion™ Training Methodology is when compared to other popular/generic workout programs. No Functional Training company can match the depth of knowledge you will experience that day! OUR PROMISE!
TOPICS COVERED IN WORKSHOP
- The PurMotion™ Training Methodology
- Basic PurMotion™ Movement Patterns
- Hands-on instruction for signature PurTools
- The Renegade™ System
- Core Bars™ and Vector Trax™
- AirFit™ Trainer Pro
- Brazilian Rope System™ and Cyclone 100™
- Incorporation of other functional training equipment with the FTS™
- Scalable exercise variations for all fitness levels
- Participation in sample workouts lead by a PurMotion™ Trainer
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]